Outside of University that is, of course 😉
- Coursera: Coursera is an online learning platform that offers courses on a variety of topics, including digital marketing. Some popular courses include “Digital Marketing Specialization” from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and “Digital Marketing Strategy” from the University of Virginia.
- Google Digital Garage: Google Digital Garage is a free, online learning platform that offers courses on digital marketing and other tech-related topics. The platform includes interactive lessons, quizzes, and assessments to help learners apply what they’ve learned.
- HubSpot Academy: HubSpot Academy is a comprehensive learning platform that offers courses on a variety of topics related to marketing, sales, and customer service. The platform includes certification programs in digital marketing, as well as individual courses on topics such as SEO, social media marketing, and content marketing.
- Moz: Moz is a leading provider of SEO tools and resources. In addition to its suite of products, the company also offers free, online learning resources for marketers, including tutorials, webinars, and courses on topics such as SEO, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Digital Marketing Institute: The Digital Marketing Institute is a global certification body that offers courses and certification programs in digital marketing. The institute offers a range of courses, from beginner-level courses to more advanced programs, such as the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- Hootsuite Academy: Hootsuite Academy is a learning platform that offers courses on social media marketing and other digital marketing topics. The platform includes courses on topics such as social media strategy, social media advertising, and content marketing.
- lynda.com (now LinkedIn Learning): lynda.com (now LinkedIn Learning) is an online learning platform that offers courses on a wide range of topics, including digital marketing. The platform includes courses on topics such as SEO, social media marketing, and email marketing.
These are just a few examples of the many resources available for learning digital marketing. It’s important to find a resource that fits your learning style and needs, and to be consistent and persistent in your studies in order to see results.
5 thoughts on “The 7 best resources to learn digital marketing”
Coursera is an effective platform since it provides lessons about digital marketing which is well explained.
Thanks for the sources of digital studies. Each websites have different kind to study too.
By learning about digital marketing, we can make more progress in this field. And besides that, we will learn to learn in addition to just in the classroom.
The information on this website is beneficial to people who are interested in digital marketing and also to people who want to start learning digital marketing. I’ve seen some resources in this journal before, but some resources are very new things to me, and it makes me feel excited and eager to get to know more about digital marketing.
This give me opportunity to start studying business in digital platform. Thank you!